Gut Issues? Leaky Gut? IBS?
If you have ever suffered from gut issues or know of anyone who has, you can empathize with the frustration and the continued search for relief.
Did you know?
80 percent of our immune system resides in our gut. The state of our gut, therefore, helps determine how we feel both mentally and physically. The relationship between good and bad gut bacteria is the secret to a healthier you. When your gut bacteria is properly balanced, it is happy and supporting a strong immune system and body.
Known as a “stable gastric pentadecapeptide”, primarily because it is stable in human gastric juice, BPC-157 or Body Protection Compound, can cause an anabolic healing effect in both the upper and lower GI tract, it has an anti-ulcer effect, and produces a therapeutic effect on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with no side effects.
As demonstrated in many research studies, BPC-157 also accelerates wound healing, and, via interaction with the Nitric Oxide (NO) system, causes protection of endothelial tissue and an “angiogenic” (blood vessel building) wound healing effect. This occurs even in severely impaired conditions, such as in advanced and poorly controlled irritable bowel disease, in which it stimulates expression of genes responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and also extracellular matrix (collagen) formation, along with intestinal anastomosis healing, reversal of short bowel syndrome and fistula healing – all of which can extremely frustrating issues in people who have gut pain, constipation, diarrhea and bowel inflammation.
Benefits of BPC-157
- Can increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Can improve workouts, stamina, and recovery
- Can promote your body’s natural ability to process fat
- Can reduce body fat through lipolysis
- Can increase levels of energy, strength, and endurance
- Can increase and help maintain muscle mass and definition
- Can strengthen the immune system
- Can improve regulation of other hormones
- Can increase natural HGH (growth hormone) and IGF-1 production
- Can boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Can increase libido and sexual arousal in both men and women
- Can increase levels of concentration and memory retention
- Can accelerate healing from wounds or surgery
VIP (Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide)
- Mold toxicity and other biotin illnesses
- Regulates smooth muscle activity and blood flow in the GI tract
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Helps healing activity of the brain
Gut Health Key Facts
- When the microbes in your gut are out of balance, your body can’t absorb nutrients the way it should. The result of this is inflammation, the root of almost every chronic disease.
- Gut health and gut bacteria are the most overlooked elements of hormonal balance (includes menopause, thyroid issues, estrogen excess).
- The microbiome is now considered an endocrine organ, some consider it even more powerful than the other endocrine glands – it controls the production and inhibits or supports hormonal balance.
- It is difficult to heal your body without fixing the gut microbiome.
- There is a direct correlation between your brain and your gut. Brain-Gut Axis.
- The key to balanced hormones is a healthy gut with a wide range of bacterial microflora.
“One dose of broad spectrum antibiotics can significantly disrupt the microbiome(good bacteria) and take months to once again reestablish the good bacteria. Using the CS Probiotic (Belly Buddies) will help support the good bacteria in the digestive tract. A probiotic with the right capsule technology(Belly Buddies) is critical to repopulate this delicate balance in the intestines.”
Dr. Derrick DeSilva
Routine Blood Work
Blood tests are a standard part of routine and preventive healthcare. Before beginning any therapy program, a routine lab work up is conducted to identify any blood disorders or diseases diseases, such as anemia, issues with clotting, inflammation, infection, or immune system disorders. In addition, checking hormone levels and your IGF-1 levels are important to establish a baseline and provide the physician with clinical levels that will help to establish the correct programs, drugs and other factors to help meet your goals.
Interested in Learning
How Peptides Can Help You?
GUT HEALTH YOUTH & YOUNG ADULTS
Just as adults suffer from stress, teens and young adults can experience emotional turmoil that can manifest into symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal symptoms. It can also make an existing gastrointestinal disorder worse. The sensory nerves in the gastrointestinal system are connected to sensory nerves in the brain. When things aren’t going right mentally, it can affect the physical state, as well.
Teens are under a lot of stress these days – from school, friends, class schedules, and safety concerns. In addition, the growing usage of social media is also often recognized as contributor to stress and anxiety. Gone are the days when kids could leave social stress and anxiety when they left school. Now it follows them everywhere.