- Decrease body fat
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase cognitive function
- Quicker recovery times, post-injury
- Increased muscle mass
- Increase in strength
Lose Weight, for Good
Weight Loss Peptides
Excess weight and obesity can be difficult to reverse or treat effectively. This is often due to changes in metabolism, which reduces the ability of the body’s fat stores to break down and be made available as a source of energy. As a result, those trying to lose excess weight or obesity, regardless of diet, eating or exercise habits.
As fat cells increase in size, they begin to overproduce an enzyme called NNMT. This enzyme acts to slow down fat cell metabolism (fat burning). This slowdown makes it harder for these cells to burn accumulating fat. As fat tissue grows and more NNMT is produced, greater amounts of hormones and pro-inflammatory signals are produced that are responsible for weight gain and other chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
5-amino 1MQ is a small, selective membrane permeable molecule that blocks the NNMT enzyme. What made it even more effective is that it did not affect the activity of any other enzymes in the metabolic cycles which reduced the risks of any potential side-effects.
5-amino 1MQ has shown promise in blocking NNMT to enhance fat cell metabolism and promote weight loss.
Benefits of 5-amino 1MQ
- Can reverse diet-induced obesity
- Can treat related metabolic conditions
- Can increase cellular energy regulators
- Can prevent lipogenesis (fat accumulation)
- Can increase NAD+and SAM concentrations in fat cells
- Can regulate energy expenditure in fat cells
AOD 9604 is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth. AOD 9604 stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of nonfat food materials into body fat).
- Reduces body fat
- Regulates fat metabolism
- Stimulates lipolysis
- Inhibits lipogenesis
- Triggers fat release
- Enhance muscle mass and strength
- Decreases inflammation and autoimmunity
- Reduces muscle wasting
- Improve gut health
- Boost collagen production
- Builds muscle
- Help balance blood insulin levels
- Supports weight loss
- Reduction of visceral adipose tissue (VAT)
- Lessening carotid intima media thickness (cIMT)
- Decrease triglycerides
- Increase insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- More instantaneous recovery times post-injury
- Enlarged muscle mass
- Boost in strength
YOUR OWN GROWTH HORMONE DOES THE FOLLOWING TO IMPROVE YOUR FAT BURNING CAPACITY:
- Your own GH will melt away your abdominal fat stores by improving lypolysis.
- Your own GH will increase your skeletal muscle mass. The greater your lean muscle mass, the greater your resting metabolic rate.
- You will become stronger and your muscular performance will improve.
- Your own GH will sensitize the glucose receptors on each of your cells, thus eliminating the insulin resistance responsible for type 2 diabetes.
- Your own Growth Hormone will up-regulate your stem cells by improving cellular autophagy.
- Your own Growth Hormone improves cellular respiration. Each of your cells must make its own energy in order to function. The process of cellular respiration is vital to a healthy, disease-free longevity and to losing weight.
- The simple goal of losing weight with Peptides while altering your lifestyle will significantly prolong your longevity by reducing your risk for all disease states including cancer, heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and dementia.
- Aminophylline / Glycyrrhizinic Acid
- Aminophylline/ AOD9604 / Glycyrrhizinic Acid — by adding Peptide AOD-9604, there is an additional benefit for fat loss.
Interested in Learning
How Peptides Can Help You in Reduce Fat and calories?
Maria E., Charlotte, NC
Real People. Real Results.
“My entire life I struggled with my weight. I tried many diets over the course of my life that didn’t work long term for my body type and what I needed. After doing some research I came across “Peptides of America”. At first I was taken back on all the information that I received because it almost sounded “too good to be true”. Well I’m here to tell you that it’s true! I started the program at a body weight of 182, body fat percent of 48, and size 14/ Large to extra Large. Two months into the program I was 170 lbs, body fat percent of 38, and a size 8/ medium. As I continue the program I continue to lose the weight and build muscle. With barely any exercise and a small change to my diet I can honestly say this program works! I’m happy with the results and the attention the staff gave me including their physician who supported me every step of the way. Thank you Peptides of America for helping me stay healthy.”